"CIRC. 51/2016-insurance Checks to do before you leave "
with the approach of closing time weekdays, hoping to make them welcome, we would like to bring to your attention some general information:
- Check that you have subscribed to its insurance agency, insurance coverage that protects the company for damage caused by fire, vandalism, arson, terrorism also etc.;
- Verify, in relation to climate change in recent years, the existence of contractual clauses providing for the extension of insurance coverage for accidents caused by natural events (tornadoes, hail, etc.);
- Please verify with your insurance agency, the limit of the closing days of the premises for which there is cause for compensation own or third parties goods merchandise theft dropped off at their own premises;
- Also make sure the insurance coverage should also include capital goods to easily recycle such as computers, printers, copiers, faxes …;
- Verify, also in relation to the Basel 2 accords, the presence of insurance coverage for the RC of Board members (and eventual mayors) and their legal protection;
- Finally, make sure that you have completed the rescue of their computer files and that you have placed the copy of bailouts, in faraway places.
The study remains at your disposal for any further clarification.
Dr. Maurizio Dal Mas