This Website collects some personal data of his users.
Holder of the data processing
STUDI PROFESSIONALI ASSOCIATI DOTT. DAL MAS MAURIZIO E C.
Via De Gasperi, 113 – 23807 Merate (LC)
E-mail contact of the holder: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; first name; surname; e-mails.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required on this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In the cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User takes the responsibility of Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that you have the right to communicate them by freeing the owner from any responsibility towards third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and telematic tools with structured methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal system administrators) or external parties (as third parties like technical service providers, IT companies, communication agencies …) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of the Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal ground of the treatment
The Data processing Holder deals with the Personal Data in case of one of these conditions is valid:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers of the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is always possible
In any case always it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the legal ground of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, expected by an agreement or necessary to end an agreement.
Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data could be transferred to another country different from the one the User is located.
To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document concerning the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Data is processed and preserved for the required time for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract will be completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied.
The User can obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of this period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of processing of the Data collected
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Protection from SPAM, Contact the User and Displaying contents from external plattforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data is collected for the following purposes:
CONTACT THE USER
· Contact form (Website)
The User, by filling the contact form, authorizes the use of his own Data and authorizes to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form.
Collected Personal Data: Surname, e-mail and first name.
PROTECTION FROM SPAM
- This service analyses the traffic on the Website, potentially containing Personal Data of Users, in order to clean up it from traffic, messages and contents defined as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
- The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with IP (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous.
Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in some cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Collected Personal Data: Cookie,
Dati Personali raccolti: Cookie; Usage Data.
CONTENT DISPLAY FROM EXTERNAL PLATTFORMS
- This type of service allows to view content hosted on external plattforms directly from the pages of the Website and to interact with them.
- This type of service could still collect data on web traffic related to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Widget Video YouTube (Google Ireland Limited)
YouTube is a service of display some videos’ contents managed from Google Ireland Limited which allows this Website to improve these contents inside Site pages.
Collected Personal Data: Cookie, Usage Data.
Widget Google Maps (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Maps is a display service of maps directed from Google Ireland Limited who allows to this Website to optimize contents inside Site pages.
Dati Personali raccolti: Cookie; Dati di utilizzo.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the owner
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Cancellation consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- Disagree with use of own Personal Data. The User may object to the processing of his / her Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- Access to your Data: The User has the right to obtain information on the processed Data from the Holder and also be informed about rules of treatment and receive a copy of the processed Data.
- Verify and request of rectification: The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- Obtain the deletion of Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive Personal Data or to be transfer to another Owner. The User has the right to receive his Data in structured format, of common use and readable from automatic device and, where is possible, to obtain the transfer to another Holder. This disposal is applicable when the Data are used by automated tools and the treatment is based on the User consent or upon an agreement of which the User is part or on contractual measures on it.
- Complaint proposal. The User can make a complaint to the Supervisory Authorities or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When the Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority over which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if the Data is processed without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User rights, the Users can address a request to the Holder’s contact indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and are processed in shortest possible time and in any case within a month.
Other information on the treatment
Defense in court
Personal Data may be used from by the Owner in court or in the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or the connected Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
In relation to needs connected to the operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, namely files which record the interactions and which may contain Personal Data, as the IP address.
Information not included in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to request “Do not Track”
Questo Sito Web non supporta le richieste “Do Not Track”.
To discover if the services of third parties support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
In the case that the changes affect treatments which legal basis is the consent, the Holder will re-collect the User’s consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal information is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
The information is automatically collected through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (success, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website who, unless specified, coincides with the interested party.
The individual to whom the Personal Data refer.
The individual, company or public administration or any other entity that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller who alone or with third ones, determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data and the adopted instruments, including security measures relating the use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified is the owner of this Website.
Questo Sito Web (o questa Applicazione)
Lo strumento hardware o software mediante il quale sono raccolti e trattati i Dati Personali degli Utenti.
The Service from this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if present) on this Website.
European Union (UE)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Piccola porzione di dati conservata all’interno del dispositivo dell’Utente.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative orders including artt. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU)2016-679.
Unless specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.